Creating Trauma-Informed Domestic & Sexual Violence Advocacy Services Workshop
September 24 & 25, 2015 Rapid City, SD
No Registration Fee! Nationally Known Facilitator! Register Early!
Click here for Workshop brochure and registration form.
Women-centered advocacy is the foundation of ending violence against women. To support this movement, a number of articles have been added into our DV/SV Info button, including:
- The Role of Advocates
- Some Of The Ways Shelter Programs (And Other Helping Systems) Revictimize Battered Women
- Shelter is a Place that Provides…Shelter is a Place that Does Not….
- Revictimization Of Battered Women And Children In Shelters: Battered Womanism
- For Women Who Have Been Battered Safety & Accountability Means….
- Advocacy: Social Change For Women's Sovereignty And Safety
- Advocates Do…, Advocates Don’t
- Bill Of Rights For Women Who Have Been Battered Or Raped
- Real Tools: Responding to Multi-Abuse Trauma by Debi Edmunds and Patti Bland
- Disloyal to Feminism: Abuse of Survivors within the Domestic Violence Shelter System by Emi Koyama
- How the Earth Didn’t Fly Into the Sun- Missouri’s Project to Reduce Rules in DV Shelters
If you would like additional resources or are interested in training, please contact Brenda Hill at email@example.com